Write a letter to the principal of your school for the absence of two days.

Write a letter to the principal of your school for the absence of two days.



     To,

            The Principal

            Liz Woodland School

            Dimapur, Nagaland

 

            Subject: - Application for the leave of absence.

 

            Sir/Madam

            With due respect I would like to state that I, could not able to attend the        class for two days because  I was there in the hospital to look after my grandmother who just had an eye surgery recently in the Appolo Hospital, Dimapur. My parents were out of station, so I had to stay in the hospital with my grandmother.

Now, may I request you to grant me leave for the absence of two days.

Thanking You

Yours Obediently

(Write your name here)

(Write your class here)

(Write your roll no. Here)

 

 

 

 

 

 


Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post